What do I need to do?
- Report Lost or Stolen cards to us immediately: Call the Bank at 617-471-0750 or the Stolen Card Center at 1-800-264-5578, which it open 24 hours a day.
- Review your account history using Online Banking, Telephone Banking or by visiting any branch.
- Report any suspicious transactions to us immediately by calling 617-471-0750.
- Replace your cancelled card by using our secure Debit Card Application request form.
Fraud Prevention Services
Colonial Federal Savings Bank’s FraudWatch Plus service is always on the lookout for suspicious activity and will contact you immediately if they detect potential fraud on your card. If you receive a call from our fraud prevention service, they will only ask enough information to verify your identity (i.e. only requesting a partial Social Security number). If you receive a message from a fraud prevention specialist, please respond immediately. All calls are made by a person; do not respond to automated phone calls.
To assist the efforts of our fraud prevention service and ensure that transactions you authorize are approved:
- Review your contact information with the bank. If updated information is required, a form is available for you to complete.
- Let us know when and where you will be traveling internationally. If “Fraud Prevention Services” is unable to contact you, and we are unaware of your travel plans, a temporary block may be placed on your card to protect your account.
Our fraud prevention service places calls between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. A voicemail may be left asking you to call back; please respond immediately as they are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for your return calls.