An Auto Loan can be used to purchase a new or used car (up to 4 years old). If you're planning to buy new, compare our rate to what the dealer quotes. If you're looking at used cars or want to buy out your lease, our rates may be better for you.
- A variety of fixed rate loan terms
- A great alternative to leasing a car
- 10% Down payment
- Documents required - your most recent month’s pay stubs and the bill of sale
- 24 Hour turn around
Home Improvement Loan
A Home Improvement Loan is a second mortgage secured by your home. The total of your Home Improvement Loan and your first mortgage may not exceed 80% of your home’s value.
- 5 year fixed rate loan term
- No prepayment penalty
- Maximum loan amount: $15,000
- Documents required – your most recent month’s pay stubs, an estimate of work to be done and a current valuation of your home